By visiting the Sites, using or downloading the App, or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Vanco Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Sites or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You.
You can browse many portions of our Site without registering. However, to access certain features (such as our client portals), you must be a current client with a valid username and password.
Client Portal. If you require access to the Client Portal, we will collect certain information in order to validate that you are a current client, including name, email, phone and address. We also may collect additional optional information from you, such as your title, fax, and other contact information.
Contact Us. If you submit an inquiry or request online that we contact you, we will collect your name, contact information and other information you submit as part of your inquiry.
Other. If you post comments to our blog or on other areas of the Site, we will collect that information.
In addition, from time-to-time we may conduct surveys or the like.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Sites, App and Services through cookies, web beacons, log files, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view, links you click and your activities in the Services; your IP address; time stamp and the length of time you visit our Sites and or use our Services; the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Sites; mobile device ID; location and language information, and geolocation (for App users); device name and model. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
• To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other client service purposes.
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Sites or our Services.
• For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may send our clients news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
• To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Sites and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
• Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you with our wholly owned affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
• Publicly Available. Any information that you post to our Sites, including, without limitation, reviews and comments, will be available to, and searchable by, all users of the Sites.
• Service Providers. To provide our Services to you we may be required to disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
• Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
• In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
• Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
• Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Sites and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process, or to allow us to track your activities at our Sites and Service. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to do control cookies. Visitors to our Sites who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Sites, but some features may not function.
• Clear GIFs. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Sites to, among other things, track the activities of Sites visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Sites usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Our Sites and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
If you post content to our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to the public. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy
We have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Update Your Account Information
Customers may update their billing and related information with us by contacting us at (800) 675-7430.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to our clients. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com or (800) 675-7430.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Sites. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Sites, or emailing your email address of record.